Wednesday, June 06th 2012 ....Kenya Airways would like to inform its passengers, customers and the public that Jomo Kenyatta International Airport has now been opened for operations.
As a result of the morning disruption the following flights have been cancelled and passengers have been scheduled on the later flights as below.
1) KQ760/761 cancelled, passengers to be re accommodated on KQ762/763 – Johannesburg
2) KQ652/653 cancelled, passengers to be re accommodated on KQ656/657/658 - Kisumu
3) KQ480/483 cancelled, passengers to be re accommodated on KQ484/485 – Dar es Salaam
4) KQ490/491 cancelled, passengers to be re accommodated on KQ484/485 - Zanzibar
5) KQ350/351 cancelled, passengers to be re accommodated on KQ352/353 – Juba
6) KQ702 cancelled, passengers to be re accommodated on KQ720 – Lusaka &Harare
7) KQ318 cancelled, passengers to be re accommodated on KQ310 – Dubai & Muscat
8) KQ468 cancelled, passengers to be re accommodated on KQ442 – Bujumbura & Kigali
Following flights will operate late from NBO, times as follows:
1) KQ410 to Entebbe expected time of departure (ETD) NBO 1300hrs. KQ411 from Entebbe to Nairobi ETD 1555hrs arriving Nairobi at 1610hrs
2) KQ762 to Johannesburg expected to depart at 1345hrs estimated arrival and departure from JNB 1800/1850hrs, arriving Nairobi 2255hrs.
3) KQ602 to Mombasa ETD is 1305hrs, estimated arrival and departure from MBA 1405/1445hrs estimated arrival time in Nairobi is 1545hrs.
4) Kisumu KQ656/657 to operate on schedule ETD NBO 1330hrs.
5) KQ402 to Addis Ababa & Djibouti will departed Nairobi at 1400hrs, and expected to arrive in Nairobi at 2030hrs after stops in Addis and Djibouti.
6) KQ720 operating to Lusaka & Harare is on schedule
7) KQ484 Dar es Salaam ETD Nairobi at 1310hrs while the expected arrival in Nairobi for KQ 485 is 1615hrs.
8) KQ310 to Dubai is on schedule; KQ311 will depart Dubai on schedule and route via Muscat
We may also experience resultant delays on the above schedule as a result of this disruption and we do appeal to our affected passengers for understanding and patience during this period. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and request our passengers to bear with us as handle the backlog caused by this disruption.
For further details please contact any Kenya Airways sales office, travel agents or call our 24hr call center on +254-20-327 4747.